Tubbutec blogged and posted on FB and announced an interesting Modification for the Roland SH101 (besides the Novamod)
- MIDI in + out
- Multiple sequences -> glides, breaks & accent
- Additional filter LFO
- Additional ADSR envelope for filter control
- More sequencer and ARP’er modes: forward, backwards, random, ping-pong,…
- more (soon, when it’s ready) at tubbutec.de
Tubbutec – Juno 66
Tubbutec Juno-66 Erweiterung für Juno-6/60
- Midi in- and output. Can output key presses, arpeggiator, Powerarp and chord memory.
- Additional play modes: Polyphonic, Duophonic, Two Monophonic modes, Chord Memory and Polychord. The Mono- and Duophonic modes feature adjustable fatness
- Portamento for all play modes with adjustable speed and behaviour
- Powerarp: A powerful sequencer that includes breaks and note lengths and can be triggered by the arp clock, trigger, midi clock or midi trigger. Features various direction, transpose and random modes.
- Two additional filter LFOs: A triangular LFO with a frequency of up to 8kHz and a S/H style LFO with various clock sources.
- Detuning. Turns your Juno into an organic analogue synth.
- Alternative tunings: Select from a range of non-equal tempered tunings.
- Midi filter, pitch bend, arp and portamento control.
- Settings via an internal configuration menu or external midi controller.
- Extra features accessible using the existing Juno controls
- Comes with sticker overlays and all necessary parts