as said, there will be a Nord Lead 4 – Performance Synthesizer.- here it is. it seems there is no drum mode like the nl2 had and which I really loved and found very handy and intuitive.
the price tag is around 1.650k€ rack and 200€ more for the keyboard.
->Synth Database NordLead 4 & NordLead 4R
Key features – underlined: the specials
- 4-part multi-timbral with 4 separate outs.
- 2-Oscillator Virtual Analog Subtractive synthesis with Frequency Modulation, Hard and Soft Sync and True Voice Unison.
- Morph and Variation performance controls.
- Wavetable synthesis, including unique Formant Wavetables.
- 12/24 dB Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass filters section plus transistor and diode ladder filter simulations.
- 2 LFO/Arpeggiator sections and Mod Env section with flexible routing possibilities.
- LFO, Arpeggiator and Delay can be synchronized to the Master Clock (or external MIDI-Clock).
- Crush, Talk and Distortion, Reverb, Delay effects (available per slot)
- 2x oversampled sound engine.
- 49-key velocity sensitive keyboard (C-C) (Not Nord Lead 4R).
- USB MIDI.
Forum: Neuer Clavia Synth @ Messe FFM 2013