360 infinite rotating keyboard stand

long time no see - Klicke Reset Passwort
Amazing fully rotating keyboard stand without any cable issues. I've built it for myself, but decided to propose it to other static keyboard players...

Great, but I don`t realy get it. Can I buy this, or is it just a Diy Project ?

well... one could question the practical use of spinning around while playing ;-)

unless you play in the center of a stadium or you are a dancing derwish you would probably feel sick pretty soon :mrgreen:

saw that on some concerts but it's not my concept :)

It's a good thing to think about how to move the "keyboarders" since it always looks like impressionist nerds (as Mr. Numan said).
saw something like that at M.Manson, Rammstein and Das Ich (the last one was the best solution since you could move it all over the stage rather than just turning it clockwise/anticlockwise on just one place. nailed to stage. but looks better and "feels" more "rock'n'roll", possibly?

feel inspired.

Sorry for the delay,

It's firstly a diy project, but I decided to make it buildable for other people, and propose it for sale for the ones interested.

The purpose is not to spin around during all gig ! Personally, I use it to change my view angles, play facing each musician and audience, turn it slowly while playing, and indeed, make some show by spinning around while holding a chord with the sustain pedal, then catch it back for the next note... Amazing...

Made in Belgium.

Very nicely done! :supi:

I think this can really improve the optical part of the performance of a band if the keyboardplayer uses just one workstation/masterkeyboard.

Greetings,
Sascha

BTW: Welcome to the forum! :)
:hallo:

tom f schrieb:
well... one could question the practical use of spinning around while playing ;-) [...]

It brings out that little Trent Reznor in you. Or it´s going to test your sense of equilibrium...

Stephen

News

Zurück
Oben