Arabesque Generator von CotK

...meiner ist seit Donnerstag in der Post - scheint weit weg zu sein, dieses Portugal. Steckt aber auch in 'nem 1 P Kästchen und der letzte hat glaube ich auch so lange gebraucht - vielleicht sollte Kazike da mal Rollen runter schrauben...

Kann mir denn Jemand erklären, was sich hinter der FS Write Buchse verbirgt? Teufelszeug?

Na Du Glückspilz :D Viel Spass damit :phat:
Wegen diesem FS Write hab ich schon Kazike angeschrieben, kapier ich jetzt auch nicht so recht.

Ja, das hat er mir auch geschrieben, die Frage bleibt was tust Du damit (Füße schalten - eher nicht :selfhammer: ) :|

Also, im Ernst mal jetzt, ich werd' damit gar nichts machen. Sonst wohl eher Schalten, oder? Also, hab' ich so spontan gedacht.

So gestern ist er bei mir eingetroffen :)
Sau cool :nihao: das Teil. Ermal so ein bisserl rumgespielt mit CV Input und LATCH Tasten, prima dann MIDI probiert, mist geht garnicht. He wie Teil schon kaput :cry: Nö, aber die MIDI Daten müssen über Kanal 3 oder 4 kommen :denk: OK, auch recht und MIDI find ich eh doof :floet:
Dann wollte ich noch unbedingt den Fuß-Schalter-Input testen aber ich bin beim rumspielen mit Sequncer hängen geblieben :mrgreen:
Und gerade hab ich erfahren die Quantizierung kann man doch abstellen :supi: muss ich jetzt heute abend ausprobieren, das wäre super spassig ein CV Speicher :adore:

Kurz, ich mag das völlig unsinnige Teil jetzt schon nicht mehr hergeben - die Modelleisenbahn geht ab wie "Schnitzel" :mrgreen:

Glückwunsch! :D

Wie schaltet man denn die Quantisierung aus?

(hab' Dir auch mal ne PM geschickt...)

Ich hab grad mal einen Kurzfilm zum Thema gedreht, der die Hauptfunktion demonstriert. Da geht natürlich noch viel mehr...

I was lucky to get the C966 in a recent trade! :phat: Here is a demo I just did. It is hard to see the module since i was also demoing the Moon Modular 568 and 568A and showing everything at once makes every thing small. :selfhammer: Plus I forgot to turn off the camera auto-focus and i know my English text doesn't help people that don't speak English ! :heul:

Anyways:

JohnLRice schrieb:
i know my English text doesn't help people that don't speak English ! :heul:
I hope this may help some of you. I copied my text annotations out of my video editor and added the related approximate times they occur.

0:22
Four MOTMVCO+EG+VCA voices, each controlled by a separate CV output from the C966 and a Gate output from the M568. For now we are just listening to 1 at a time.

0:40
The CV that goes to the VCOs for pitch control comes from a single M569 sequencer row fed into the C966 and each C966 output is delayed one clock later than the previous.

0:54
Now we are hearing voices 1 and 4 together in 'Write' mode which is the the normal ASR (Analog Shift Register) mode of operation.

1:02
Here I switched the C966 from 'Write' mode (outputs sequentially delayed) to 'Transparent' mode (no shift delay on any of the outputs)

1:09
Now I switched back to 'Write' mode (outputs sequentially delayed).

1:17
Now I switched to 'Loop' mode, where the outputs are still sequentially delayed but output #4 is used as the input instead of the external input.

1:27
Back to 'Write' mode.

1:33
Now we are hearing voices 1 and 2 together.

1:39
Now we are hearing voices 1, 2 and 3 together.

1:46
'Loop' mode

1:54
'Write' mode

1:59
Now we are hearing voices 1, 2, 3 and 4 together, still in 'Write' mode

2:05
'Loop' mode

2:12
'Transparent' mode listening to all 4 voices at once (all four voices will have the same pitch)

2:22
Back to 'Write' mode and still hearing voices 1, 2, 3 and 4

2:35
Now I'm changing settings on the Moon 568A which controls the direction of the M568 sections. Options are Forward, Reverse, PingPong and Random.

3:25
Just voices 1 and 4

3:40
Now I've engaged the 'Latch' on output #4 of the C966. This causes the output to stay at what ever voltage was present when latched. Other outputs are unaffected.

3:48
Now I've engaged the 'Latch' on output #1 also.

3:55
And here I've turned voices 2 and 3 back on, which aren't latched.

4:10
And here I released the latch on outputs 1 and 4.

4:18
Using a MIDI keyboard and MOTM-650 MIDI->CV module I'm transposing the M569 sequencer output.

4:30
Here I'm using the COTK C964 manually as a convenient way to reset the sequencers so they are sync'd back up again

4:38
FYI: What I have my hand on here is a custom interface to my final output mixer and the switches allow me to turn on and off (mute) each input.

4:53
From this point until the end of the video I'm randomly changing settings and I'll only explain if it is something new I haven't mentioned yet

5:16
Here I pulled the Gate input to the C966 part way out so the outputs aren't updating or shifting. Should be like just latching all 4 outputs at the same time.

5:26
I can still press the button to update/shift the outputs.

5:35
Engaging a latch prevents updates on that output.

Neueste Beiträge

Zurück
Oben