Brauchen Sie ein Programm aufzeichnen und abspielen midi.

Lois

||||
Brauchen Sie ein Programm aufzeichnen und abspielen midi.
Ich brauche das kostenlose Programm. Minimum von Funktionen, nur aufzeichnen und wiedergeben MIDI via USB.

Re: Brauchen Sie ein Programm aufzeichnen und abspielen midi

Sorry, I did not get you correctly. Maybe better in English?

Basic MIDI functionality you will get with MIDI Ox when on Windows. Deals with all kinds of messages and dumps.

On Mac, there is Sysex Librarian, but not the same and for dumps only.

microbug schrieb:
Sorry, I did not get you correctly. Maybe better in English?

Basic MIDI functionality you will get with MIDI Ox when on Windows. Deals with all kinds of messages and dumps.

On Mac, there is Sysex Librarian, but not the same and for dumps only.

Thank you. I found this program on my computer.
1. It is very complex.
2. I do not see any possibility to open midi files.
I have no reason output. What could be wrong? I connected through a synthesizer USB.
60d0f961054a.jpg

funny, i was recently looking for the same thing and stumbled across puredata, it's great for that purpose, you wanna download the extended version, see here http://puredata.info/downloads/pd-extended

it's a quick install, launch it, go to -> media and select your midi connection, then click ctrl+n, a blank canvas appears, ctrl+1 -> a box with a blinking cursor appears, type in
Code:
seq
and right click on it for the help file, make sure you read it carefully and understand it, make a quick patch, choose your files and there you go, it's simple, also recording is simple

have fun!

ene mene miste schrieb:
funny, i was recently looking for the same thing and stumbled across puredata, it's great for that purpose, you wanna download the extended version, see here http://puredata.info/downloads/pd-extended

it's a quick install, launch it, go to -> media and select your midi connection, then click ctrl+n, a blank canvas appears, ctrl+1 -> a box with a blinking cursor appears, type in
Code:
seq
and right click on it for the help file, make sure you read it carefully and understand it, make a quick patch, choose your files and there you go, it's simple, also recording is simple

have fun!

I do not want to program. It is very difficult and not fun! I have worked with pure data. The method is interesting, but I do not know what to do. Give the finished patch and describe what to do. The "help" is nothing. I need a very simple player and recorder. Thanks for the help.

maybe use something like Reaper which is a actually a DAW but not expensive at all.
MIDI OX is more or less made for sysex dumps and checking the synths..

if you had a mac I'd tell you to use the free garage band.
maybe there's some other simple sequencer freeware as well - that is not a full blown DAW..

anyway I am not so much on the Win platform so maybe some1 has another hint, ..
are you searching for a MIDI only sequencer or simply something to check out simple simple sequences (notes only)..? or is it ok if it is a 16step sequencer-something?

ok then, i think it's self explanatory, open the main.pd, there are 2 midifileplayers/recorders in it + 1 audio recorder (when you open the patch, there are no channels selected).. if you need more channels, create a new object and type [midifile 3], this will create a new player/recorder, these two in there are labeled [midifile 1] and [midifile 2], it's important that each player has its own number, otherwise they won't play individually.. i didn't really test the midirecording, especially stuff like aftertouch.. i don't do a lot midirecording myself, so.. i hope it works but can't guarantee, just try, you'll see, i don't really use that thing.. you can't record more than one file at once, but you can play as many as you like.. if you need to record a few channels, click the record button twice.. the files will be in the same folder as the patch, same for audio.. when you quit, move the recorded files to another folder, otherwise they will be overwritten next time you record.. also you can't use more than one cc so far, you could but you must patch that yourself then, i don't use midifiles containing cc for this, too lazy.. the player understands velocity, (poly) aftertouch, pitchbend, program change, that should be enough.. no sysex..

ok, it's simple, but that's what you were asking for, if i got you right.. but pd seems to be very powerful when it comes to sequencing, i tried a bit and got really surprising results, so i definitely can recommend it, it's nerdy but worth it.. just sayin, have fun

Anhänge

• midifile.zip
    2,3 KB · Aufrufe: 2

Moogulator schrieb:
MIDI OX is more or less made for sysex dumps and checking the synths.
No, MIDIOX is for anything. I love it. Show us your routing window in MIDIOX, probably you did not route correctly or activated some filters which block those events which you would like to keep.

MIDIOX has an automatic recording feature of any events which go through MIDIOX, these can be logged in text format, which you can convert with a command line or drag and drop tool into a normal .mid file which you can play later in any DAW/midi software. I even created for myself some tool which can split such midi files into smaller snippets, all with time stamps. All at the push of a single button. Thus this can give you a 'background recording feature' which you might know from Steinzeitdaw (stone age daw) Cubase, but now, for ANY source, be it hardware or software, anything what is routed through MIDIOX can have this 'automatic background recording feature with auto-splitting and timestamps'. For example if you use 2 or 3 different softwares in parallel, just route them together through MIDIOX, e.g. via MidiYoke, loopMIDI or similar, and your improvisations within those softwares will be saved, always, nothing is lost, all your ideas are there, even if you never pushed a record button, because MIDIOX offers this great feature. You only have to use it. Of course you can ignore it and try to use pd or other things, I did not ignore it. It is just perfect.

I use MIDIOX also for converting NRPN's to CC, so I can map those CC easily, e.g. in Reaper. Thus any hardware or software with NRPN output can also be used as a control device for other software parameters.

For playing midi files in Windows I can recommend VanBasco's Karaoke Player.

TonE schrieb:
Moogulator schrieb:
MIDI OX is more or less made for sysex dumps and checking the synths.
No, MIDIOX is for anything. I love it. Show us your routing window in MIDIOX, probably you did not route correctly or activated some filters which block those events which you would like to keep.

I can recommend VanBasco's Karaoke Player.

ohh, thank you. This is what we need. But I will deal with the Reaper and pure data. midi ox so hard.

Midiox is hard, pure data is non-hard? :lollo:

Are you from Russia or Bulgaria?

Forget Puredata (Pd) if you don't want to program. It may be graphical, but it's still a programming environment, so you need to know basic programming techniques (plus have basic DSP knowledge).

SpotlightKid schrieb:
Forget Puredata (Pd) if you don't want to program. It may be graphical, but it's still a programming environment, so you need to know basic programming techniques (plus have basic DSP knowledge).
DO NOT need to have any knowledge about programming to compose music in programmable media. This is done very easily. Taken here is that file

http://yadi.sk/d/n8vxorSw6qXiy
or this
http://yadi.sk/d/BamXVsPT6qXsY

And is a masterpiece

Midiox is hard, pure data is non-hard? :lollo:

Are you from Russia or Bulgaria?

See my answer above. I'm from Germany.

Ok, ab dann in die Ignorelist.

SpotlightKid schrieb:
Warum schreibst du dann Englisch in einem deutschem Forum?!

Da war wohl ich dran schuld. Ich hab sein Deutsch nicht verstanden und daher auf Englisch geantwortet, weil ich das bei einem anderen Thread von ihm auch schon so gesehen hatte.

@TonE: nicht so krass, Kollege. Oder steckst Du da alle Anderen Nichtmuttersprachler ebenfalls rein?

ene mene miste schrieb:
ok then, i think it's self explanatory, open the main.pd, there are 2 midifileplayers/recorders in it + 1 audio recorder (when you open the patch, there are no channels selected).. if you need more channels, create a new object and type [midifile 3], this will create a new player/recorder, these two in there are labeled [midifile 1] and [midifile 2], it's important that each player has its own number, otherwise they won't play individually.. i didn't really test the midirecording, especially stuff like aftertouch.. i don't do a lot midirecording myself, so.. i hope it works but can't guarantee, just try, you'll see, i don't really use that thing.. you can't record more than one file at once, but you can play as many as you like.. if you need to record a few channels, click the record button twice.. the files will be in the same folder as the patch, same for audio.. when you quit, move the recorded files to another folder, otherwise they will be overwritten next time you record.. also you can't use more than one cc so far, you could but you must patch that yourself then, i don't use midifiles containing cc for this, too lazy.. the player understands velocity, (poly) aftertouch, pitchbend, program change, that should be enough.. no sysex..

ok, it's simple, but that's what you were asking for, if i got you right.. but pd seems to be very powerful when it comes to sequencing, i tried a bit and got really surprising results, so i definitely can recommend it, it's nerdy but worth it.. just sayin, have fun

Vielen Dank. Dies ist sehr nützlich! Es ist ein Signal aus, aber es gibt kein Signal In "midiin: windows: nicht unterstützt
midiin: windows: nicht unterstützt".

hmm, nee sollte klappen, ist nur ne nachricht in der konsole aber ohne bedeutung, probier nochmal

ene mene miste schrieb:
hmm, nee sollte klappen, ist nur ne nachricht in der konsole aber ohne bedeutung, probier nochmal

Der Sinn ist-windows nicht unterstützt das Eingangssignal.

draußen ist so schönes wetter, gehe jetzt eis essen

News

Zurück
Oben