Dieses Thema im Forum "Modular" wurde erstellt von Bapt, 7. Juli 2008.

  1. Bapt

    Bapt .

    I'm looking fro this kind of cable but I don't know what's its name :


    Can you link me to a website where I can buy some, online?

    Thanks in advance,

  2. Salut, the term I'm familiar with is "banana-plug patch cord". Banana refers to the plug, while "patch cord" is the common word for the part inbetween the two plugs.
    Sorry, I don't know any source. However these cords are *no* special audio equipment but used for many electronic laboratory equipment. You should find them easily and cheaply at any supplier for electronic equipment like osciloscopes, frequency counters and the like.
  3. Bapt

    Bapt .

    Thanks Ilanode, good idea.

  4. Moogulator

    Moogulator Admin

    Thats the official name! You'll find it on german Böhm Soundlab, too. They're stackable.
  5. swissdoc

    swissdoc back on duty