Der Silke Kanal - Irrenanstalt für Fortgeschrittene

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Silke F | We Love Jesus Christ EP | Track 1

"Track 1" of the "We Love Jesus Christ EP" has the title "Saintly Illuminati Antelopes" which is over 10 minutes long and a different version as the original album version and the title of the album is "Pulling The Cross Of Jesus Christ" but I don´t want to publish the album anywhere and many labels wanted to release my music but I reject every week another offer from another label because I don´t like the music industry

Re: Silke F | We Love Jesus Christ EP | Track 1

Bibi Blocksberg schrieb:
"Track 1" of the "We Love Jesus Christ EP" has the title "Saintly Illuminati Antelopes" which is over 10 minutes long and a different version as the original album version and the title of the album is "Pulling The Cross Of Jesus Christ" but I don´t want to publish the album anywhere and many labels wanted to release my music but I reject every week another offer from another label because I don´t like the music industry

Gefällt mir sehr. Ich finde die Idee gut, Melodie und (Break-)Beats in ihrer Funktion gegeneinander zu vertauschen.

Würde mich interessieren, wie viele Beats das jetzt am Ende waren. Hier klicke ich noch mal öfter rein. :supi:

Silke F | Cinephastik 0013

„Track 13“ of the „Cinephastik EP“ has the title „Cinephastik 0013“ but I only publish 2 tracks of this EP on internet and the rest I keep private and I make it not available for anyone because I anyway don´t compose to satisfy ears that ask for electronic music in the conservative way of electronic music production and my music should stay a rare sketch and study of a rare and bizarre perspective on the general and the special apperception

Silke F | Cinephastik 0008

„Track 8“ of the „Cinephastik EP“ has the title „Cinephastik 0008“ but I only publish 2 tracks of this EP on internet and the rest I keep private and I make it not available for anyone because I anyway don´t compose to satisfy ears that ask for electronic music in the conservative way of electronic music production and my music should stay a rare sketch and study of a rare and bizarre perspective on the general and the special apperception

Bibi Blocksberg schrieb:

Das klingt verdammt gut . :supi: :supi: :supi: Hut ab .

DerGanner schrieb:
Bibi Blocksberg schrieb:

Gefällt mir sehr. Ich finde die Idee gut, Melodie und (Break-)Beats in ihrer Funktion gegeneinander zu vertauschen.

Würde mich interessieren, wie viele Beats das jetzt am Ende waren. Hier klicke ich noch mal öfter rein. :supi:

Es sind 479 Breaks und 128 broken Breaks aus meinen alten Trip Hop Stücken welche beschleunigt und abstrakt mit an Filtern gekoppelte Gates editiert sind.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

News

Zurück
Oben