MOD Duo

khz

D@AU ~/Opportunist/Orwell # ./.cris/pr.run
Hat den jemand von euch und nutzt diesen für seine Synthesizer.
Hat ja Stereo I/O wie auch MIDI/USB I/O, massig Audio als auch MIDI Effekte, Instrumente, ist frei konfigurier und rout -bar.
Theoretisch ja nettes flexibles Tool.
Da es eine "offene Plattform" (open source) ist kann man direkt mit Entwicklern reden und wünsche äussern bzw. ~bugs melden oder selbst Code hochladen. Etc. pp..
>> [url:1mzsibux]https://moddevices.com/pages/mod-duo[/url] << schrieb:
Quick Specs

Power supply that works in every country (100V ~ 240V @ 50 ~ 60 Hz)

Compact dimensions: 180 x 74.7 x 160 (W x H x D, millimeters) / 1.2 kg

Completely independent audio inputs and outputs

Configurable input and output gain: use it with any instrument

Outputs usable in balanced and unbalanced mode: connect to any device

USB-device port for connecting to the computer

Headphone out with dedicated volume control and direct monitoring option

High-fidelity audio path

Relay-based True-Bypass

Full MIDI support - both legacy DIN and USB MIDI

USB-host port for connecting peripherals (Bluetooth dongles, etc)

Expand connectivity with a USB hub

Control Chain port for connecting MOD peripherals
WHRMMY Pedal Frist Test with MakeNoise's ø-cøast and MOD Duo

MOD Duo 1st Wireless MIDI Test with iPad & Quicco mi.1rev3 -- and OP 1's Sequencer via USB-MIDI

First Test -- "MOD Duo" with "3TrinsRGB+1c"

"MOD Duo" Sound Comparison Test - - with Tiny Speaker and Standalone Modular

khz

D@AU ~/Opportunist/Orwell # ./.cris/pr.run
MOD: building a sustainable Linux Audio based business

Type: Keynote

Day: 2018-06-09

Time: 10:00 - 11:00

Author(s): Gianfranco Ceccolini

Keywords: lv2, MOD, hardware, business

Abstract: The MOD Project: an overview of the history, some comments and considerations about an Open Source Linux Audio centric hardware business attempt and some insights for the future.

MOD was born in 2010, first debuted at LAC in 2013, crowdfunded a mass product in 2014, delivered it in 2016, consolidated in 2017 and got funded in 2018.

These 8 years have been quite interesting and a lot has happened along. I would like to go over this history and present what were the main difficulties found along the way. I’d also put on the table some considerations about the Open Source Linux Audio centric aspect and its pros/cons. Finally, I’d like to share some insights and considerations for the future, both for our company as for the Linux Audio Community and the possible efforts towards attaining a sustainable business model with the community efforts.
Video folgt bald: https://media.ccc.de/c/lac18

Etwas älter schon und bestimmt vielen bekannt:
This time we talk to Gianfranco Ceccolini, the brains behind multi effects pedal, MOD, which runs on Linux and other FLOSS software.
https://libremusicproduction.com/articles/lmp-asks-22-interview-gianfranco-ceccolini

Klangzaun

!!!11!111
Das Mod DUO X macht mich auch mehr an. Alleine schon wegen der frei belegbaren Encoder.

Dann kann das Teil jetzt auch Sampling und kann eigene IRs laden.

Weiß jemand, ob es einen Unterschied zwischen dem limited edition und der normalen Version gibt - außer dem Auslieferungszeitraum?

deanfreud

#MAKEKRACHANDLOVE

Die große Variante ist schon sexy, so mit mehr zum befummeln und Snapshot. Wenn die Effekte nicht billig klingen wäre das doch eine vielversprechende Variante für Live auf'm Tisch!

Neueste Beiträge

Sequencer-News

Oben