simplesizer:erklarung

N

newstephane

HI
ich will den simplesizer machen aber ich kann nicht suchen die erklarung uber den VCO,VCF,VCA wie es functionniert in theorie und wie sie sind
bauen um zu functionnieren allezuzammen.
hat jemanden ein PDF fur mich
vielen dank.
Stef
P.S:wenn es in english ist,wurde es besser :D

always feel free to ask , you can also contace thomas "anyware"..
and the documentation is here: http://www.sequencer.de/forumsynth/forumsynth.html DIY (Synth Mod/Selbstbau)

it is only how to make it but not exactly how it works, thats right.. sorry..
it was a simple project here on the forum. so most of the infos are here and some in the old forum www.synthesizerforum.de/altesforum

for questions please prefer to ask here.. I closed the old one and it's lots of ads on it now since i stopped paying for it.. ;-)

hi
as i have understood the soustractive synthesis take a signal filled with harmonics and we take a filter to "choose" one of these filter.the question is how can you generate such a signal starting to the saw signal?
thanks
Stef

:roll:
entschuldingung ich habe verstehe dass der saw signal hat merhere harmonics inhein.
tchuss

Here is a sample from the Novation SuperNova manual:

Sawtooth waves have all the harmonics of the fundamental frequency. As you can see, every harmonic has half the amplitude
the previous one. This sound is pleasing to the ear & is useful for basses, leads, & synthesising stringed instruments.

News

Zurück
Oben