200 new features coming with the new Apple Logic 9.
but it needs leopard and intel mac. not so cool. need to buy new.
Minimum requirements to install all applications
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 1GB of RAM (2GB or more highly recommended)
- Display with 1280-by-800 or higher resolution
- Mac OS X v10.5.7 or later
- QuickTime 7.6 or later
- DVD drive for installation
- PCI Express, ExpressCard/34, USB or FireWire-based audio interface recommended
- Upgrade from/von Logic Pro or/oder Logic Studio* – Deutsch 199,00 €!!
This is nice.. alon with Amp Simulation – Not really what I was searching for, but well..
Build your dream rig by mixing and matching 25 amps, 25 speaker cabinets and 3 mics you can position freely around the speaker cone. Hear it now
The really hard-to-map EXS gets a bump – adds slices like others do / did..
this works like the warp markers, but a bit smoother, so it seems?.. have a look at the video on apples site..
also very cool to have warp markers now.
Editing drum tracks
Use Slicing Mode with drums and you won’t compromise a single attack. Edit across a set of grouped multitrack drums and everything stays locked perfectly in phase.
so this is the same as in live – THANK YOU.
this checks for sound or no sound and adds sounds, in this case from the lib, maybe you can choose your own (I assume you can).
this one looks like a must have. it makes me not to look that much at live & cubase 5 that much about audio.
Forum diskussion (deutsch): Logic Pro 9