Behringer RD-9 (TR909 Clone)

gibts eigenrlich was neues bezüglich lieferbarkeit ?
Ja, es verzögert sich. Zumindest Anderton’s (UK) hat sich bisher die Mühe gemacht, seine Kunden zu informieren:

Dear Mr electrobiscuit

We have received news from Music Tribe regarding the Behringer RD-9 drum machine you have ordered. Unfortunately production of this exciting new product has not yet finished and our order will not be arriving this week as we had hoped. Behringer have not given a prediction of when these will be completed, but have assured us that production is proceeding and we are expecting good news from them soon. We will get in touch to let you know as soon as we have the delivery date confirmed.

We apologise that this will be later than we originally expected. If you have any questions please reply to this email.

Kind Regards,

Ben Francis

We have had an update regarding shipping of the new Behringer RD-9 drum machine you have ordered. The first few units, including your order, have shipped and are on the way to us right now. We will not be receiving the delivery this week as we had hoped, the freight company have advised that the shipment will be here in mid-August with a current estimated date of 20/8/21. Please be assured we will send your order as soon as we can.

We apologise that this is later than we originally expected. If you have any questions please reply to this email.

Kind Regards

(via GS)

ja kann sein, teuer ist ja immer eine Ansichtssache, sind immerhin 240 euro im Jahr...

ist das nicht genau so teuer wie die Roland cloud ?

offtopic:
@ringmodifier & @Sticki

Premiere ist gar nicht mehr so angesagt. Schaut euch mal Davinci Resolve an. Das ist kostenlos und kann das gleiche. Für 300 Euro gibts die Pro-Version inklusive Schnitt-Controller. Finalcut Pro für Mac-User läuft auch deutlich flüssiger als Premiere. Kostet ebenfalls 300.
Ich habe alle drei ausgiebig getestet und bin bei Davinci geblieben. Probiert es einfach mal aus! Gibt gute Tutorials auf YT.

Gerade völlig problemfei das Update installiert und gleich ein Ründchen gejammt. Neuste Synthtribe-Version auf Mac Mini M1.
Da kann man irgendwie auch nur wenig verkehrt machen. Insgesamt finde ich die Synthtribe-App mittlerweile ebenso übersichtlich wie sinnvoll. Da könnte sich Moog für den Matriarch z.B. eine Scheibe von abschneiden.

Heute hat @Kenny Larkin folgendes zur RD9 geschrieben:

"Finally! Here is the video that shows which drum machine is which. The video here has a clean audio feed directly from the mixer, with no microphone connected, so there is no room noise. Yesterday some of you guessed wrong about which was the 909
🙂
My RD9 has the higher pitched hi hats, compared to this particular 909, which you can clearly hear in this video and the video I posted yesterday. The only other real differences in THIS comparison with THIS 909, is a slight difference in the snare, and more importantly, the kick drum on the 909 has a slightly longer decay than the RD9, when it’s in authentic mode. The RD9 kick seems tighter, even with the decay knob all the way to the right. BUT, when you switch the RD9 into “enhanced mode” it’s super easy to tune the hats to match any 909. Also, the extra parameters on the kick, allows you to go much deeper and extend the decay, due to the pitch envelope knob and pitch knob. It’s a little finicky, but when you dial it in, it goes low! I wish the enchanced mode, had a parameter that allowed you to tune the hats, while have the extra kick parameters disabled, and vice versa. Cons for me are the buttons on the RD9. I prefer those classic old school IBM computer style buttons the 909 has. Also it sucks that you can’t tap the instrument buttons in record mode to lay down a beat. So, make up your own mind. I’m not here to push any gear. Just giving you my observations. I’ll leave it up to you guys to debate, on a molecular level, about sonic differences, and whether it’s good or bad. I bought it for the 909 style workflow, and obviously the classic hybrid analog and digital sounds. They nailed it. And we didn’t even speak about the other great features, like the polymetric feature, filter, and transient designer, which allows to to create some insane compression type effects on the drums. But, that’s for another video. This video was all about the sound. Thoughts? "

Anderton‘s UK liefert seit gestern aus. Es sind offensichtlich Kunden die damals als erste in UK bestellt haben. Mal sehen wann Thomann sich regt.

Schönes Video.

Die hellere mit mehr Attack ist die RD-9.
Etwas EQ drüber hilft wenn man es Muffiger (originaler) mag.

Die Rd 9 ist ein guter 909 Clone....Punkt.

Mir macht sie eine Menge Spass fürs Original hätte ich nie im Leben die Kohle gehabt.

Interessant fände ich einen Vergleich TD-3 mit Mods gegen TB-303.

Grüße

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

News

Zurück
Oben