Direktantwort Midi keyboard to Synthesizer

lenzic

lenzic

I'm planning to buy a 88 keys midi keyboard and then connect it with a synth-arturia microfreak. Is it possible that I play the keys of midi keyboard and modify the sound using the knobs and filters of microfreak?
if so then kindly guide through..

To your question: Simply yes. Every modern MIDI enabled device has no problem with processing MIDI notes while the sound is tweaked. Just look in the manual of the MicroFreak and the MIDI Controller how you adjust the MIDI channel. It has to be the same number on both devices. But most devices are already configured to channel one so it's likely that it will just work out of the box.

Interesting that you're asking in a German community. I don't have a problem with that but don't expect too much resonance here ;-)

of course it works - just connect the MIDI out of the remote key/Master Key. to MIDI in of the MF
If you'd like to process Audio of any external source - that might not work since the MF has not audio input.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
[QUOTE = "Moogulator, post: 2005016, member: 2"]
of course it works - just connect the MIDI out of the remote key / master key. to MIDI in.
If you'd like to process Audio of any external source - that might not work since the MF has not audio input.
[/ QUOTE]
And when i want to use the voices of microfreak and just play the notes in nectar lx 88.? How will be the routing then?

News

Zurück
Oben