Remember B-Step? it’s an all platform sequencer that can be controlled from controllers running on tablets and computers of all OS types incl. Linux.
- Audio Bus is added for iPads
- there id a management of loading chords and optical mods to it & im/exporting everything
- sort of cloud upload to a dedicated server
- keep settings and assignments of audio samples (!)
- design stuff added (colours)
fixed bugs, updated to work with most recent OS versions (Yosemite etc), better performance – improvements
there is some more changes in details as well..
Android is a bit harder so will come up a bit later..