We are pleased to make available our first feature update to blackbox. Version 1.1 includes the following:
- Destructive editing. You can now trim a sample using the start and length controls in sample mode
- WAV file saving. You can embed loops, root note, beat count, and slice markers into WAV files for future use
- Control of the root note of a sample for matching the internal keyboard and MIDI
- Control of the beat count of a clip for those recordings with odd beat counts and far tempo jumps
- MIDI thru. You can now play external MIDI from the touch screen. Inbound MIDI will also route to the active SEQ and its MIDI channel.
- Clips will now hold until you press the Play button. This allows you to stage several at once and unleash them in time.
- Improved capture of SEQ changes when recording song sections.
- There was digital bleed through from the Out 3 signal to the headphones and vice versa.