Analogue Solutions hat einen neuen Synthesizer im EMS-Stil vorgestellt, der ziemlich groß und umfangreich ist.
- 12x analogue VCO (/LFO)s with 4 waveforms
- pulse width, sync, sub-osc
- ability to go down to low frequencies. Precision control using high-quality multi-turn vernier dials.
- sample & hold generator
- random voltage generator
- 2x white/pink noise generators
- analogue CRT oscilloscope
- 2x LFOs in addition to the VCOs
- 4x VCA in addition to the VCF VCAs
- 4x ASR envelopes
- VCOs can be used as LFOs. So Colossus has, in fact, a potential total of 16 LFOs!
- each of the 8 VCFs have VCAs hard-wired inline, so these plus the individual VCAs means there are in fact a total of 12 VCAs!
- 4x multimode filters (low, band and high pass 12dB filters, each with serial VCAs
- 4x lowpass filters – 24dB transistor ladder filters, each with serial VCAs
- 8x VCF/VCA combinations in total)
- 2x analogue mechanical spring reverbs, each one feature a triple spring tank
- 2x ring modulators
- 2x voltage slew generators
- 4x ADSR with repeat and hold-repeat feature
- 4x large signal level meters with backlit
- 64 step / 2x 32 step analogue V/gate sequencer with clock generator, glide, jump, reset, CV, gate
- 6 channel stereo audio mixer with level, pan and mute
- 2x joystick controllers
- 2x touch keyboards with digital note sequencers
- 2 broadcast quality CV and audio pin matrix panels
- 4 minijack patch panels, providing I/O from all circuits