Audio Damage, bekannt für seine heftig zupackenden Effekte, steigt in den Markt der granularen Softsynths ein! ...Padshop, zieh' dich warm an...
Quanta is a 10-voice granular synthesizer, built around an easy-to-use and capable granular engine, with a “sidecar” oscillator that can be used in addition to the granular source, or mixed in with it, or instead of it.
Quanta for iOS is functionally identical to the desktop versions, and will be available as standalone and AUv3 (iPad only); presets created on the desktop can be used in the mobile version and vice-versa.
- Quanta has two multi-mode filters and a cross-platform preset mechanism, and can load AIFF, WAV, Ogg, FLAC, and MP3 format samples.
- Quanta also features our AD’s Flexible Envelope Generator (FEG), which is an arbitrary-length breakpoint generator with optional host tempo sync. Easily add and remove breakpoints, and set loop points and curves. These envelope generators are essentially sequencers in their own right, and Quanta has four of them.
- Quanta also has a pair of Flexible LFOs. The FLFO has, for all intents and purposes, an unlimited series of waveforms that are accessed via the SHAPE, SKEW, and WARP knobs.
- Quanta has a full modulation matrix page; touch a knob and it instantly scrolls to that row, allowing you to easily and quickly direct modulation sources throughout the synth; virtually every control in the synth engine can be modded.
- In addition, Quanta is fully MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) capable, and owners of MPE controllers such as the Linnstrument, Haken Continuum, Roli Seaboard and Rise, and Madrona Labs Soundplane can utilize their full expression range.