Hier kommt was neues in der Toraiz Familie:
DJ Tech Tools hat die Infos:Max No. of tracks: 16
Max No. of patterns per track: 64
Max No. of steps per track: 64
per step 8 note polyphony
- Price: $599
- Release Date: End of April, 2019
Step Edit section for intuitively creating sequence patterns
Phrase arrangement section for rearranging sequence patterns in real time
- 16 multicolored LED pads for enabling various features:
- Instantly switch between features using the SQUID’s 16 multicolored LED rubber pads, which are linked to independent modes.
- Use Trigger mode to step-record sequence patterns, and transpose your patterns on the fly with Transpose mode.
- Scale mode enables you to play scales with the 16 pads as if you were playing a keyboard and you can add nuanced expression to your performances by varying the strength of your keystrokes, thanks to the high-precision velocity detection.
- Using Scale mode, you can also record dynamic performances in real time.
- Interpolation: instantly make a phrase
- Use Interpolation to arrange phrases. Set each parameter (Pitch, Gate, and Velocity) for the beginning, middle, and the end of the steps, and the SQUID automatically interpolates (supplements) parameters for the steps in between them. Without needing to set the parameters of each step individually, you can quickly set the pitch and dynamics of the sound and create a phrase while the idea is fresh in your mind.
- Harmonizer: intuitively create evolving phrases
- If you want inspiration for chords, Harmonizer enables you to play them easily by hitting the Harmonizer buttons with the Pitch value set on each step parameter as the root note.
- Up to six chords can be assigned to the Harmonizer buttons. You can record chord compositions into steps and record real-time performances with the Harmonizer buttons, so you can intuitively create evolving phrases.
Time Warp: save “happy accidents”
- Speed Modulation: create unique grooves by fluctuating playback speed of sequence patterns. Periodically increase and decrease the playback speed of a sequence to create unique grooves. You can switch between six waveform shapes, such as triangle and sawtooth, and adjust the rate and amount.
- Running Direction: easily create multiple new phrases from one sequence pattern by changing its playback direction on the 16 pads.
- Try the Zigzag or Clockwise directions, which take advantage of the SQUID’s 4 x 4 pads – a unique feature never seen on a general sequencer before.
- By combining Reverse, Switch Back, and Flip with the six different Running Directions, you can try out 48 different playback directions and create a variety of different phrases.
- Groove Bend: change trigger timing in real time
- In addition to Swing, which automatically delays trigger timing to create grooves, the SQUID features Groove Bend – the first-ever function on a sequencer to change trigger timing in real time via a slider. This enables you to create grooves as if you’re playing a musical instrument by simply moving the spring-loaded slider.
Never lose the phrases you make incidentally when you’re trying things out. Use Time Warp to audition the previous phrase you created and save it as a new sequence pattern if you like it.