SunVox

Hallo, hier habe ich schon wieder herum gespielt

Wer möchte kann das mal testen

Hätte ich lieber eine ältere Version von dem Synthi genommen, da hatte jede Stimme einen eigenen Pitch Modulator. Hier ist es anders hier hat jeder Oszillator eigenen Modulator Pitch, In diesem Fall nur zwei sogar

SunVox X Comp: Round 6!

SVXC is a micro compo for SunVox! The goal is to have a new round every month, with diverse challenges suggested by fellow SunVox users, with one week of working time. Participation is entirely voluntary, and you may enter in any one of these rounds that you wish.

General rules:
  • You must use SunVox

• Files must be shareable on Discord. This means a max file size of 25mb. If the file is too large, try compressing it

• Entries that are published online before the competition are not allowed (Don't re-use your songs)

• Only one entry allowed per person (including collabs), per challenge

• Vocals are fine, but keep it SFW (Safe For Work)

• Please be mindful of others with sensitive hearing. This means please try to avoid high pitched, piercing sounds, and excessive clipping on the Output module

• No theoretical CPU limit, but keep in mind that some users may want to open up your project in SunVox. Some users have phones, some users have older computers. Please don't destroy anyone's CPU

• Do not publicly submit an entry, as this will result in disqualification. Please follow the below procedure for submission.

• To submit an entry, you can either send me a Direct Message on Discord with the file, or send me a Private Message on the warmplace.ru forums with a link to your entry. All entries must still be under 25mb, even if submitted through the forum
Note: The rules below can be overridden by Challenge rules.
  • No covers, no remixes

• Any modules, any genre, any length (within reason)

• Please give your entry an adequate title (Official SunVox Compo format): SunVox -> Main Menu -> Song Properties. Name format: Author - Song Name

Round 6 challenge!
Only one challenge this round! Make a song in SunVox with only 10 modules!

CHALLENGE RULES:
- 10 modules maximum (Output module is not counted towards the total)
- No metamodules allowed
- No Sampler modules allowed
- No Vorbis modules allowed
Anything else is fair game!

Dates and Deadlines
Deadline for submission
is Sunday, September 10 at 05:00 UTC

Disclaimer:
By participating, you consent to your tracks being broadcast by YouTube stream, at the designated time, and to your tracks being distributed on the warmplace.ru forums, the SunVox Music Discord server, and the SunVox SandBox Discord server.

Please consider joining the SunVox SandBox server, the official home of the SVXC! https://discord.gg/zdHZuj3eX

On Discord you can find me as SawZer

EDIT: Updated filesize maximum to 25mb to reflect Discord's recent change

Ich habe jetzt bei SunVox den Filter von Virus bestellt, wenn er da ist werde ich ihr ein paar Sounds präsentieren.

Na mein Wunsch geäußert, das darf man da

Hier, falls mir keiner glaubt

Eigentlich habe ich da mehrere Vorschläge gemacht sieht man auf den Bildern. aber der Entwickler weiß dass der Filter von Virus am besten klingt, also wird er sich dafür entscheiden

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallöchen

Wieder sunvox, ich will versuchen sunvox demnächst nur als Sequenzer zu benutzen für Software Synthesizer im iPad, der soll nano Studio ansteuern.

Samples kommen dann aus SunVox

Ich habe einen neuen step sequencer gebaut, der soll sparsam sein, auf iPad 1 bis 2% CPU das passt

Die Verbindung Stehen schon mal

Jetzt ist die Aufgabe die groovebox bei Nano Studio laufen zu lassen. Im Moment stürzt das Ding ab

hast Du Erfahrung mit Drambo?
Ist derselbe Entwickler von Sunrizer, da erwarte ich eigentlich ein Update die LFOs funktionieren nicht wenn man diese auf global schaltet hat.
Das Problem tritt aber nur bei Nano Studio 2 auf. Sehr ärgerlich als Desktop brauche ich den nicht

OTon Nightradio

NightRadio in russian tg chat:
"Perhaps, someone already had questions about the lack of monthly track selections, progressbar with development status and in general somewhat reduced activity in the project.
I answer.
I don't make compilations because of lack of time and inconveniences related to VPN.
And time is scarce because I decided to study new tools and technologies in order to use them in SunVox and SunVox NEXT :)
In particular, I'm switching to conscientious C++ with classes and learning Vulkan for direct access to GPUs"

Haha es gibt Bewegung, ich hoffe das lernen dauert nicht lange:)

Ich habe mich schon gefragt warum die Status Anzeige für den Update auf der Homepage stehen geblieben ist

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo Leute
Mir kommt das vor als wäre das Ding endlich fertig geworden. Alles andere ist ja modular

Ich kann nicht aufhören zu speichern, denke mir immer das Ding ist fertig, aber es kommen immer Fehler heraus.

Demnächst ein neuer va Synthesizer, eine neue Technik. Ich bin begeistert vom Sound

Hier ist die neue Technik schon zu hören, allerdings auf der Groovebox

News

Zurück
Oben