Audiothingies Micromonsta 2

Werde mir auch einen MM2 gönnen. Das mit dem Dualmode in der Preisklasse ist schon super. Habe mir vor kurzem den Buzzzy von Freds Lab gegönnt und ich habe mit der 4x Multitimbralität viel Spaß beim Rumklimpern. Habe mich jetzt in die Verfügbarkeit-Mail-Benachrichtigung bei Audiothingies eingetragen und bin gespannt.

Eigentlich ja ein gutes Zeichen. Das Ding hat anscheinend reißenden Absatz und ist sehr beliebt. Die User scheinen zufrieden mit dem Konzept.

Samuel zum aktuellen Stand, Via Elektronauts:

any ballpark eta for the next batch so I can try not to be broke around then?

Not september for sure, I guess it will be November now… 😦
It will be a slightly bigger batch, but unfortunately won’t be enough for all you guys waiting for an instock email.

I’m hoping to now receive some components from ST delivered (the ones I ordered almost 2 years ago…) to be able to launch another batch quickly after this next one. Fingers crossed.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
So wie es aussieht arbeitet er gerade an einer Keyboardfunktion, d.h. Noteneingabe direkt am Gerät (!!).
Gerade auf www.elektronauts.com gelesen

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/micromonsta-2/131364/1837

Is that something we can hope for @elektrosamplist?
I think he’s been clear that he won’t entertain the notion. I do wonder why. Perhaps he wants to avoid getting dragged into sequencer hell (the button/knob config won’t support a lot without significantly degrading the UI).
Or maybe never say never I guess…
How about a 7-note button keyboard with scales, octave shift and 1-button chord modes?
No sequencer (no way), no hold mode (not fun AT ALL) but a fun little keyboard easy to trigger (I believe) and play.
Working on this for 2 days and I think I have something acceptable UI-wise.
What I can’t do is have settings per preset, this has to be global but still better than nothing I guess?
Not finished but… promising

Das wäre natürlich ... wow!

Letzte Wasserstandsmeldung (19.12.2023):

Last batch is now sold out. More MM2s coming next year.
1- For you guys on the waiting list, no need to re-register, your place in the queue won't change
2- If you want to confirm you're in the waiting list, just resub and you will get a warning if you are already in, this won't change you subscription date
3- If you didn't get an invitation to buy, it's because we handle the list by subscription date, this allow everyone to have a chance of buying one at some point
4- The waiting list is not a pre-order, you are free NOT to buy
5- Want to leave the waiting list? Drop us an email.
6- No ETA for the next batch yet, when we have, this will be posted here ...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

News

Zurück
Oben